Posted by Admin on December, 23, 2019
Due to the larger amount of preservatives added to our food is getting contaminated every day. This makes people worried after their diet which can harm their health. Instead of consuming processed foods, you should think of including more green vegetables and fresh fruits to your everyday diet. This is the only healthy substitute you can have.
Vegetables are an important part of a balanced diet which can keep you healthy for years. Try to consume enough of them.
Various study results have stated together that people should take a minimum of 5 proportions of fresh vegetables and fruits every day, i.e. 5×80 g = 400 g in total.
WHO or World Health Organization has suggested a 5 Day campaign, according to which everyone should eat at least 400 g fresh vegetables and fruits every day to avoid the risks of severe health issues including cancer, stroke and heart diseases.
Benefits of eating vegetables:
Fresh vegetable suppliers from Surat are capable enough to fulfill the demands of their country-wide customers and thus play a major role in making the population healthy. So, why do you need to include more and more vegetables and fruits into your diet?
• Vitamins: Vegetables are a good source of essential vitamins especially A and C. vitamin A helps in keeping skin and eyes healthy and also prevents infections. Whereas vitamin C helps to heal wounds, aids in absorbing iron and improves gum health.
• Minerals: Vegetables are enriched with vital minerals such as potassium and calcium. Potassium helps in keeping blood pressure healthy. White and sweet potatoes, tomato, white beans, beet greens, lentils, spinach, lima beans, and kidney beans contain a large amount of potassium mineral. Vegetables that are dark green in color have a great amount of calcium in them.
• Other essential nutrients: According to the number of nutrients present in them, vegetables are categorized into five groups – dark green, starchy, orange and red, beans and peas. And, the rest belongs to the other vegetables. Pea and beans are classified as legumes which are plant-based protein. Orange and red vegetables are known to offer beta carotene to its consumers.
• Fiber: Fiber helps food digest easily and reduces constipation. As vegetables include a greater amount of fiber in them, you can feel fuller for a longer time after consuming them. Dietary fiber is considered as a crucial part of your overall diet. It reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and also lowers heart diseases.
• Calories: Normally vegetables and fruits are low in calories. Consumption of vegetables keeps your tummy full for longer times. So, eat more veggies and fresh fruits to maintain your daily calorie intake.
You must be thinking that how much veggies or fruits should you consume every day, right? It is considered that 1 cup full is enough of children>2yrs, 2-2.5 cups are sufficient for an adult woman and an adult man should consume 3 cups of vegetables every day to have good health.
Remember to buy vegetables only from the veteran distributors and dealers in the industry like the fresh vegetable suppliers in Surat. It will ensure the quality of your food.
This entry was posted on December, 23, 2019 at 17 : 48 pm and is filed under Fresh Vegetable. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.